Hanshan Money Express Pte Ltd (HME, us, our, we are committed to protecting and respecting Users’ privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding personal data and how it is treated.
For the purpose of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the Act), HME’s data protection officer(s) may be reached at: email@example.com.
All information provided by the User at the time of registering with us, subscribing to the Services or requesting further services is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where the User has chosen a password, which enables access to certain parts of The Applications, the User is responsible for keeping this password confidential. The User is not to share the password with anyone.
“Personal Data” means information about the User, from which the User is identifiable, including but not limited to the name, nationality, address, telephone number, fax number, bank details, credit card details, gender, resident status, financial background, personal interests, email address, occupation, photos, any information about the User provided to us in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about the User that has been or may be collected, stored, used and/or processed by us from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as identification card number, driving license number, birth certificate number, passport number, race, ethnic origin, date of birth, marital status, education background, and data relating to health, religions or other similar beliefs.
The provision of the User’s Personal Data is voluntary. However, if the User does not provide Personal Data, we will not be able to process the Personal Data for any Services found on our Applications and may cause us to be unable to provide any services or products to or accept payments from the User.
We may also collect information about the User’s mobile phone, including where available the IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and merchants. This is statistical data about the User’s browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The data that is collected from the User may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the registered user’s country in secure servers. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of the registered user’s country who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in the provision of the Services.
The User understands and consents to the transfer of their Personal Data out of the country where The User registered with us. The User accepts and acknowledges that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of the User’s data transmitted to our Applications or in relation to any of the Services.
The User undertakes to accept all risks involved in the use of the Services pertaining to their Personal Data stored on our Applications and/or in relation to the Services found on the Applications.
PURPOSE OF USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use and process the User’s Personal Data for our Applications and/or the Services. In general, we may use a User’s Personal Data for:
- Responding to enquiries from the User;
- Internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database record;
- The purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- Maintaining the safety and security of HME, our Applications and/or the Services;
- Complying with our obligations under the law.
Further, we may use the User’s Personal Data in relation to any payment and financial services activities of HME which shall include, without limitation the following purposes (“Purposes”):
Where the User is registered on our applications and/or uses the Services:
- To perform our obligations in respect of any contract entered with the User;
- To provide the User with any of the Services requested;
- Where the User has requested to download and use our applications to process their request, to deliver our Applications to the User and to provide the User a license for the use of our Applications;
- To process, manage or verify the User’s registration on our Applications and to provide the Services;
- To understand and analyses User activity as well as identifying the preferences and needs of each User; and/or
- To develop, enhance and provide Services to meet a User’s needs.
The User further agrees that we may use and process Personal Data for other purposes (“Other Purposes”) such as:
- Sending alerts, exchange rate and or promotional information which are of interest to the user,
- Sendingverificationforusageconfirmationinordertomaintainthehighest standards of cyber security at all times,
Such communications may be carried out by our affiliated companies, agents or other service providers.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
The User’s personal data may be transferred, accessed or disclosed to third parties for the Purposes and Other Purposes. Further, we may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on its behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose the User’s Personal Data to such service providers or third parties. The third parties include, without limitation:
- Our partners, which include parties with whom we collaborate for certain Services and/or activities;
- Service providers, including, information technology service providers for infrastructure, software and development work;
- Professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants;
- Other entities associated with us; and Governmental authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.
The User’s Personal Data may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as the formation of a joint venture, a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of winding-up.
ACCURACY OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
The User undertakes to ensure that the Personal Data provided to us is current, complete and accurate. The User is responsible for informing us if there are changes to their Personal Data.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT
Should the User decide to unsubscribe to the processing of their Personal Data for the Purposes or Other Purposes, the User has the option of informing us by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, the User may have the right to request for access to their Personal Data that is in our possession as well as information about the ways in which such Personal Data has been or may have been used or disclosed by us.
The User’s right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing the User with details of the such information.
In respect of the User’s right to access and/or correcting the User’s Personal Data, we reserve the right to refuse the User’s requests to access and/or make any correction to the User’s Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to the User is disproportionate to the risks to the User’s or another person’s privacy.